Share |

Friday, January 1, 2010






AHHHH!!!!! 2010!! It's here, it came fast. I have a whole lot of catching up to do. Here is some fun stuff to check out for now. I've been it a bit of a funk. I tend to go into hermit mode when it gets cold. Good old New England winters. Does anyone else suffer with that? I do love the smell of wood stoves and fresh snow, and Christmas is always beautiful. But that cold keeps me in to a fault, because I know that all bundled up there is a world of fun out there and lots of pictures to be taken. Here are some pics I took about a month ago before winter set in. Don't let them fool you it was still cold, but die hard surfers and body boarders couldn't be stopped, and since one of them was my husband I had some strong convincing to get out there and I'm glad I did. The beach is the best in the off season, the lighting is amazing and it's never crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment